Research chemical for research purposes only.
S4 is not as potent of a mass builder as LGD-4033, or even Ostarine for that matter, but it truly can help transform a physique nonetheless, and combined with other SARMs which potentiate its’ effects, S4 makes for an absolutely game changing SARM from a cosmetic standpoint. The half-life of S4 is very short, so splitting your daily research into at least 2 doses is recommended. One in the morning, and one at night. It is recommended to dose 50mg per day. How S4 differs from other SARMs in particular results wise is the sheer cosmetic look it gives that no other compound can replicate. The hardness, dryness and vascularity that S4 can bring to the muscle is unmatched, and its recomposition effects at a high enough dose can be staggering. S4 isn’t as much of a mass builder as it is a muscle polisher. This mainly how it differs from the traditional popular SARMs like Ostarine and LGD-4033, which are primarily known for their ability to pack on size. In a lean physique, S4 will carve out amazing details and bring an aesthetic look to the physique that would otherwise be impossible to achieve. S4 is a very potent muscle hardener and can also be a powerful lean mass builder at high enough doses. It shines best in body recomposition phases, or cutting phases. Adding grainy, dry detail to a conditioned physique is where S4 outclasses all other SARMs, making it the ultimate pre-contest or beach season SARM. S-4 also increases the amount of muscle mass produced by desensitizing the AR to the individual’s natural testosterone to influence a stronger effect. S-4 is by far the most versatile SARM ever created. Not only is it the first SARM approved for a stage 2 research study, it has become the most analyzed and investigated SARM so far. After the discovery of its anabolic potential, the primary purpose of S-4 aimed to develop an alternative treatment to age-related muscle wasting, osteoporosis, and similar symptoms of hypogonadism, or end-stage renal disease.
Benefits of S4:
- Great lean mass builder
- Notable increases in strength and endurance
- Enhanced levels of fat oxidization
- Can completely off-set catabolism in a calorie deficit
- Body fat melts off so much easier
- Greater levels of muscle hardness, dryness, and vascularity
- Very minimal growth on secondary sexual organs such as the prostate.
- The LDL/ HDL ratio is not affected which makes it a low cardiovascular risk.
- 0% chance of aromatization, male breast lactation, or rise in any other female characteristic during the post cycle recovery.
- Testosterone is not diminished in any capacity during the post cycle recovery.
- Very exclusive in tissue selection and growth which means it will not cause heart enlargement or damage to neighboring organs.
- SARMs do NOT require the utilization or devouring of liver enzymes to activate their anabolic effects. This eliminates any risk of hepatotoxicity or hepatitis.
- Although SARMs such as S-4 are not as powerful as comparable steroids such as Winstrol, they do not require the extensive post cycle therapy and can be cycled back to back throughout the year. Over the course of a year, obtaining the same results is very possible.
- SARMs is very female friendly and does not cause excessive masculine features such enlarged sexual characteristics.
- S-4 has overall presented larger increases in muscle mass than DHT.
An early study done on S-4 provided proof of full muscle regeneration in volunteers with with degenerative disorders without the use of exercise and the minimum dosage of 3mg/kg/day. Changes can be seen anywhere from 1-2 weeks. This was the very first study classified S-4 as CLINICALLY SIGNIFICANT by improving skeletal muscle strength, lean body mass, and a reduction in body fat(18). From a stage 1 study, S-4 has provided evidence of a 3.3 lbs increase in less than 90 days with no increases exercise or change in daily diet. An unintended side effect (or benefit if you will) is the decrease in body fat(19). Decreases in body fat are dependent on the person’s genetics, but it will definitely have strong effects on the body’s ability to oxidize fatty tissue. S-4 was found to not only have a great affinity (potency in binding to androgen receptors), while also presenting greater anabolic effects than some traditional steroids(19). Aside from its muscle building advantages, S4 won’t cause liver damage, can prevent gynecomastia (enlarged breasts in men) and can help boost your overall health. S4 can also minimize LPL (lipoprotein lipase) – an enzyme that causes lipid accumulation and plays a role in storing adipose tissue (excess body fat). The AR oxidizes this adipose tissue and uses it as its preferred energy source, allowing the body to decrease excess fat at an amazing rate (19).
In a study conducted on one hundred twenty female Sprague-Dawley rats aged to twenty-three weeks, the rats were assigned to 12 treatment groups. Treatment with S4 was initiated on an immediate basis following ovariectomy and it continued for a period of 120 days. Dual energy x-ray absorptiometry measured body composition, whole body bone mineral density, and lumbar vertebrae BMD. The study found that treatment with S4 was beneficial to maintain cortical content, and whole body and trabecular BMD. The S4 treatment also decreased body fat and increased body strength in these animals. It was further disclosed by this study that S4 had the ability to reduce the incidence of fracture via minimizing the incidence of falls through increased muscle strength. The study also found that dosages of S4 were effective to increase lean mass and reduce body fat in intact and ovariectomized rats. It was also revealed that S4 provides the unique potential to prevent bone resorption, increase skeletal muscle mass/strength positions, and promote bone anabolism that makes it a possible new alternative for the treatment of osteoporosis. Furthermore, the S4 treatment also had a positive effect on cortical bone and bone strength. In addition to this, S4 dose also proved effective to increase the differentiation of bone marrow cells towards the osteoblast lineage. This study also highlighted that S4 treatment resulted in a caused a significantly larger increase in total body bone mineral density than Dihydrotestosterone (DHT) (19).